My Clock


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

XIN IS BACK!!!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!

Wasn't feeling quite well for the past two to three weeks.

Let's see. .

12th December 2007
Went SJMC - suffered terrible PMS cramps. Gosh. . I hate it. Doctor said nothing about it, besides hormone change. (Like I don't know - Hellooooooo . . . I want to know the cause of it. . ) Took some medications, went home and rest.

16th December 2007
Went Summit USJ for movie - I am Legend by Will Smith. Didn't find the movie that impressing, it's just acceptable. Entered the movie theatre (THX) and sat down. Half way through the movie, felt a slight pain on my chest. Could barely breathe properly because my chest hurts when I inhale. Didn't really bother about it as the pain slowly went away. It was only at that time that it hurts. Other than that, it didn't hurt throughout the day.

17th December 2007
Went for FA lecture at 8am. During class, the pain was worse than yesterday. So, I called up my father, told him about it, and he promised to bring me to the doctor. Went home at 10am. Parked my car and waited for my dad to come down.

Went to a nearby clinic. The doctor presume that it is costochondritis - cartilage inflammation. Gave me some anti-inflammation pills and gastric pills to take with the anti-inflammation pills. He said that the pain would only last for 5 days. Requested for a MC and rest at home the whole day.

21st December 2007
My baby's birthday!!
Was looking forward to this day. Wanted to surprise him on his birthday, but couldn't (T.T). Due to the unbearable pain, I went to SJMC for check up. The doctor checked and asked me to have a X-Ray scan on my chest. When the results came out, it showed that my ribs are perfectly fine and the doctor confirmed that it is costochondritis. This time, the doctor said that it would last for a month or two. She adviced me not to carry heavy things and do not overstretch myself, as the pain would turn worse. She prescribed a different anti-inflammation pills and she assures that everything would be alright. That night, I had to rest at home and I could not celebrate with my baby on his birthday. I'm sorry dear. . .

23rd December 2007
Felt less painful on the chest, but I had difficulty breathing. Had to take deep and quick breathe. At one point, I nearly collapsed on my way to the toilet. I was rushed to the ER once again. The nurse checked my blood pressure and oxygen intake. Everything was alright - my blood pressure was normal, oxygen intake was 100% - but had no idea why I was reacting this way. Then, the doctor did a test - Electrocardiogram (ECG) - to check my heart rate. The results showed that my heart rate was normal. So, the doctor put me on an oxygen mask, so that I could breathe in clean oxygen and control my breathe. 15 minutes later, my condition was better and the doctor confirmed that the air sacs in my lungs contracted. This may be due to inhaling "polluted" oxygen. So, I was adviced to avoid cigarette smoke and those that may affect my air sacs - sensitive lungs.

24th December 2007
X'mas eve!! Promised my friends that I would join them for dinner. Woke up in the morning, felt dizzy, stomach pain, nausea, abdominal pain. Gosh. . I couldn't walk. The more I work, the more painful my abdomen is. Had to lie down on my bed and wait for my dad to come home. Lied down for almost an hour. Tried walking to the living room. Felt better. But the pain came back minutes later. It was terrible. Slept on the sofa for a while, and my dad came back. Took some medication, ate a few spoons of porridge. Couldn't take more, as the pain kept getting worse. Slept again after taking my medications. Was lying on the sofa the whole day. Didn't really walk, besides taking my shower (had to force myself to the bathroom).

However, the pain got worst at around 10. My stomach was in pain. The cramp was terrible. I was crying in pain. Could barely walk. My dad had to piggy back me down to the car. Once again, I was rushed to the ER. The doctor checked and told me that I was experiencing gastricitis (gastric pain). Gave me some medications as I didn't want to take any injections (The last time I took an injection from them, I couldn't walk for a week).

The nurse came in, holding the liquid medication. I sat up, and the nurse started talking to me.
Nurse : "Girl, are you okay?"
Me : "No."
Nurse : "Do you have any personal problems?"
Me : "No."
Nurse : "Are you sure?"
Me : "Yes." (In my mind - Faster give me the medication. Hellooooo. . I'm in pain right now)
Nurse : "Are you studying now?"
Me : "Yes."
Nurse : "What are studying?"
Me : "Accounting and Finance in Taylor's College."

Nurse : "Are you having your exams now?"
Me : "No, but soon."

Nurse : "Are you in alot of stress?"
Me : "No." (I need the medication!!!!)

Nurse : "Are you sure?"
Me : "Yes."

Nurse : "Do you have a boyfriend?"
Me : "Yes."

Nurse : "Do you have any problems with your boyfriend?"
Me : "No."

Nurse : "You know, you can tell me your problems. It's between you and me. We won't leak anything out. You can tell me if you want to."
Me : "Ok."

Nurse : "Are you sure you don't have any problems" *Looking at me with the "I don't believe you" look*
Me : "Yes. I'm okay"


Yes!! She finally gave me the medication, after 5 mins. (At that point, 5 mins was like FOREVER)

Before she left,
Nurse : "You know, you can talk to me."
Me : "Ok."
Nurse : "Remember. If you have anything, just let me know ok?"
Me : "Ok."
And the nurse left, and yes, she was still giving me the "I don't believe you don't have any problems" look.

Took the medication, 45 mins later, the pain was still there. Doctor suggested that I should be admitted for at least a night, to monitor my condition. And so, there I was, spending my X'mas eve in the hospital.

It was depressing. Couldn't spend this special night with the ones I love. But at least I'm alot better now.

0 comments: