My Clock


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Time Fliessssss

Friday, January 11, 2008

Sigh. . . Time really fliessssss. . . .




Was talking to my bro and flipping through his textbooks. He asked if they (the teachers that he mentioned) were nice. All of a sudden, it brought me back to the time when I was in secondary school. .






GOSH!! I MISSED IT!!!!


( T _ T )



I really missed the lunch and tea break hours where I used to hang out with my buddies (Sheik, Jean, Teng and Jia Hui) . . Sigh.. . . now, to think of it, I wished that I remained at that time. Don't wanna grow up!!! Everything has changed!!! My BFFs are all at UK. Left me alone in KL. But i'll be joining them soon (hopefully, fingers crossed).




Teng and Sheik came back recently (last December), but i only met up with them ONCE!!! I feel so sad. I mean. . . my best buds came back, was looking forward to meet them, but who knows, i was freaking sick and by the time I recovered, they were about to leave. GOSH!!!!!!




Come to think of it, I hadn't been contacting them lately. What was I thinking?? Note to self, contact more often, never forget them even if I was busy.




We were friends since Form 1. Basically, we kinda grew up together. From a dorky kid, to a teen, and now, we're all grown up. We've really been through a lot of ups and downs together. We laughed together, we cried together. They were always there when I needed them, no matter what. I feel so grateful for having them as my best buddies and I will definitely value our friendship.


- us @ pyramid's redbox -


- sheik jean xin -

- us again @ pyramid's redbox -

- sheik xin @ pyramid after SPM result -

We took our own paths, but we'll remain best friends for life.


I LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!


MISS U TOOOOOOO


We'll meet again somedayyyyyyyy. . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

goshhhh i really miss those times that we've been through together!! and of course you my dear xinnnn!

take good care always weakie LOL XP

may bliss and luck follow you wherever you go x)

much loveeeeeeeee, sheiksheik