My Clock


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

19th Birthday

Monday, January 7, 2008

Was going through one of my old blog (only has 2 posts. . Sad-ness), and came across this post that I wrote about my birthday. . .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tuesday, October 09, 2007

19th Birthday

It's 11.46pm, 9th October 2007.


Woke up this morning, saw several unread sms. Read the messages and they were all from my bestest and closest friends, wishing me Happy Birthday. Waking up and seeing their messages definitely made my day shine.

Went to college, attended Corporate Finance tutorial. Friends wished me too. At least they didn't forget. Class was boring and 2 hrs lasted forever. Class ended. Attended Management Accounting lecture. Saw more friends. Wished me and asked what my baby gave me. Haven't receive from him yet, but was definitely looking forward to it. Class ended. Went for lunch. Went for Market Analysis lecture. Took 2 hrs to finish up 10 slides. He can really talk. Class ended at 3.

Went to Swensens with Zhong Li, Elaine, Li Fong and Wing Hoe. As for the rest, they had tutorial classes, so, they couldn't make it. Had "Earthquake" and received a birthday gift from them. Thank you so much. You guys really didn't need to buy it. Went home. Took my shower. Sat in front of the computer, staring at the clock, wishing that 9pm would soon arrive. Yet, a minute lasted forever. Luckily, Ji Woong was there to chat with. Talked about several things. Kinda got some information out of him. Hahahaaaa.

9pm soon arrived.

Was really excited to meet my darling. Quickly dressed up and waited for his phone call. Minutes and seconds passed. Waited and waited and waited. . . . . until finally, the phone rang. I went down and hop in to his car. Went for dinner at Eden. No one was there. It was as if he booked the whole restaurant. The environment was quiet and we really enjoyed our dinner (not the food).

After dinner, we went back to the carpark. Left the carpark and headed straight home. Instead of parking at his usual parking space, he drove up to the highest floor and parked at my parking lot. We talked for a while in the car, and suddenly, he ask me to check his car boot.

Opened the door, went down, closed the door, and walked to the back of the car. Opened up the boot and. .. .




OMG

A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS WAS LAYING THERE. THEY WERE 99 RED ROSES!!!




I was shocked to see that. I didn't know what to do, and quickly slammed the boot. Walked to the passenger seat, saw him lighting a candle. My heart was pounding fast. I walked back and forth - I did not know what to do. He came down from his car and started singing the birthday song. Tears began rushing down. Blew the candle and made a wish. Immediately after that, I started crying. He hugged me tightly in his arms and kissed me on the forehead. I was so touched by him. It was so sweet of him to take the initiative to do so. I really did not expect him to do all this. But, his effort really paid off.


Baby, thank you so much for what you had done for me. I really didn't expect it at all. You really made me felt special at that moment.

Thanks for treating me like a princess and I love you more and more each day.

Thank you so much.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -






A memorable night indeed. Will never forget it






- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Here are some of the pictures taken :




- 99 Red Roses -



- more roses -

- and more -

- more more more -

- me holding the roses -

* i look so . . . . . dead * (gosh that's terrible)

0 comments: