My Clock


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

MY HAIR ~ ~ ~

Friday, January 25, 2008

Went for haircut this morning @ Taipan's APT.


Reached there at around 12.30pm
Waited for 5mins or so



Noone was at the counter



Luckily, one of them, whom I know, saw
It had been a while since I saw him and we talked
But then, I had terrible throat infection, so I kinda lost my voice this morning



So, he took me to my sit and appointed one of the senior stylist to cut for me
The stylist began cutting
Everything went well until. . . . . .





Stylist : S
Me : M

S: 你要剪吗?Do you want to cut? - pointing at my fringe

M: 要。 剪一点而已。Yes, just a bit will do.





I closed my eyes when she began cutting cuz the scissors was really close to my face.
When I opened . . . . . . .. . .





OH

*

**

***

****

*****

****

***

**

*

MY

*

**

***

****

*****

****

***

**

*

GOD





My fringe!!!!





What happened to it???





IT'S GONE!!!!!!





IT'S SHORT ~~~~~


AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





and now. . . . I feel that I look like a small kid.





ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh




Here is how it looks. . . .





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey gir.. OH MY GOD!!!!
wat de hell?
wat de?
eh...
hey,a crow....
the weather nice too....
n ur hair is.... good...
u look more... lifely...
eh...
hey a dog...
yaa...
k,i cut the stupit weird bro thingy
u go nice, in the picture u look fresh,i sure u put in some new sunny attitude it would be a good thing to happen.