My Clock


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Singing

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Went for singing class yesterday. Had our usual vocal warm up (Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti DO~~~~~~~). Too bad yesterday was theory class. Prefer practical, at least get to improve my singing skills. Actually we were supposed to perform, which is to sing the whole song out (I've no idea what the title of the song is but I recognize the song through the chorus - 不知道不明瞭不想要为什么我的心~~~~~~~), but due to overspending our time on theory (had to make sure that this small girl understands what he thought), we could not perform it.



The week before, when we were going through the song, my singing teacher advised us to take part in singing competitions. He encouraged us to go for auditions so that it acts as a motivator and we could gain experience from it, so that we could improve faster.



Come to think of it, it's true in a way. At least I didn't waste my money.



Before he even said that, a close friend of mine, some sort of my brother, encouraged me to attend an audition. He felt that I had what it takes, but had no confident as I felt that I lack something. So, I missed out the opportunity. If only my vocal teacher said it earlier. Then I would've auditioned.



Anyhow, hopefully there would be more singing auditions coming up. Then, hopefully, with the help of my vocal teacher, I would be able to improve my singing skills and attend auditions. But before that, most importantly, I had to overcome stage fright. Need to practise more and hopefully I'll be able to overcome it.

0 comments: