My Clock


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

IQ level = 0??

Friday, May 22, 2009

Home turns into a slaughterhouse

Was reading thestar.com.my. and I came across the above article, and my reaction was
WTF IS WRONG WITH THE SOCIETY? @_______@
c'mon dude!!
killing people in the afternoon -suspected to be high on drugs-

like seriously
DUDE!!!

even if u wanna break in
grab some stuffs from their housee
just break / snatch / steal
enough adi la!!

bodohhhhh

such brutal killinggg

sometimes it just makes me wonder what were they thinking man.
i mean, imagine your family being SLAUGHTERED
how would u feel?!?!?

really makes me question their IQ level
ohwaitt . ..do they even have one??
else stuffs like this wont be happening, wouldnt they?

the society these days is so FUCKED UP
that every steps taken to make it right seems to be tougher each days

bless you government in making things right!


1 comments:

jackson said...

sumtime u cant blame der all de..da society is litat 1..i dunno how to explain to u..u think ppl wan to rob ppl litat mer?of course der is reason 1..