My Clock


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

-the end-

Saturday, May 30, 2009

yooohoooooooooo!!!

GOODBYE EXAMS
HELLOOOOOOOOOO HOLIDAY!!

haahha .. . yes. . exams over, uni life's over
no more waking up early for lectures and tutorials;
no more skipping classes because i dun feel like attending;
no more rushing of assignments;
no more stressing over exams;
no more strategizing on what topics to study;
no more bull-shitting in classes.

but im kinda missing it already ><

the fact that i'll be starting a new life coming october,
makes me wanna stay in uni longer!

i dont wan it to end,
but that's just life.
the end of a journey, is the beginning of another.

meanwhile
i should just enjoy my 3 weeks of travelling within the uk,
before heading home
and yes!
i'm going home!!
and i cant wait to see the familiar faces that i havent seen in 3 months
hahaahha ..

some may ask: "why go back so early??"
well, my answer is, cuz i bought my tix already
initially, my plan was to head home to look for jobs,
but since i've got one, i'd love to stay around and travel
but too bad, bought tix adi, no point paying extra to change the dates
oh welll, i shall go as many places as possible this 3 weeks
- windsor, birmingham, stonehenge, stratford-upon-avon, lake district, alnwick, edinburgh -
that it at the moment, willtry to fit in more if possible! hahaha =D

anyway,
mx did something terribly wrong
and she's feeling terribly guilty.
i cant type it out here
cuz i dunno if that person will read my blog
but yea. . . i'm feeling dreaful for what i've done
and yes, i shouldnt have cross the line
took things for granted, and now
i'm facing the consequences
><

god bless me
will u?

1 comments:

jackson lee said...

hahahaha