My Clock


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Its been a while . . .

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hmm, looking back at the last blog post, its been more than 6 months since I last updated. 6 months it is, and yea, time flies.

Life for the past 6 months, was pretty awesome (alot of things happened - full of ups and downs)

To write each and every detail in this post, it's definitely gonna take some time. But to sum up things in general:

The end one chapter in my life, and a beginning of a new chapter

Yes, I graduated!

No more assignments, no more waking up in the morning feeling lazy to go to classes, no more walking to uni early in the morning alongside with the gloomy weather back at Bris, no more crapping around in classes with my best mates, no more skipping lectures / tutorials just to go for karaoke session / makan session / movie session / lepak session . . .and the list goes on and on. .

Basically , BYE BYE UNI LIFE!


Yes, I've started working.

No doubt I complained on how much I hated working life before I even started, I guess I was wrong afterall. Yes, I do not have the time i used to have back then, but I'm kinda liking the lifestyle now. Sad? Yea, I feel so too. But, that's the path I've chosen, and I'll have to like it (or learn to, at least), else, I'll be dead in less than a year. And so, to stay alive within this 4 years, learning to like wat I'm doing is what I need to do.


Friends come and go, but true friends are the ones who always remain by your side.

Yes, I know who they are, and I feel really grateful for it.

I've been an ass all these while for not keeping in contact with them. Why so? Start being creative and think of possible reasons. But I'm sure the reason is pretty obvious (so, if you know, good for u, and if you don't, start being creative).

So, words of advice: Never take things for granted. Never be afraid of what people thinks about you. (If they do bitch about u, then, sorry peeeps, Its your loss la!)


Life is full of surprises

Yes it is!

Things happen for a reason, and you will never know what will happen the next second. You may foresee things happening, but things just don't always go according to plan (which I feel, makes life more LIFE). LOL =D

So, be spontaneous. That's how life should be. Pre-planning is always good. But aiyaa. . . . don't la always plan ahead. Tak syiok d la! Enjoy life and things happen for a reason, so, be positive. =D


LOL =D

Yes. So that's basically a SUMMARY of what happened over that past 6 months. So, here I am, enjoying my life more than ever. Not expecting what will happen next.


*Somehow I find this post kinda serious wei. . . shall try to loosen up when I blog the next time*


P/S: Never take things for granted. Appreciate each and every little things that happened in your life. You never know what you will learn from it.

0 comments: