My Clock


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Back - nightmare -

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Im back!!!
it's been a while since i updated my bloggg...
was busy wif work and assignmentss

Worked as a promoter for maxis roadshow last thursday - sunday @ Sungei Wang.

**thx to all my frenz - My dear, anthony, jason, link sze, li fong, weng fai, jasmine, jung dng and his gf - for coming to support** (tq vv muchieeee)
- not forgetting nosnim for not coming but yea. . thx for the movies tho

Was an interesting experience cuz i managed to see the different types of pple - realised that Chinese are very 霸道. Ladies are less friendly and are difficult to approach!!!!

zhong li - qing (me cousie) - xin

xin - vivian (genting promoter)

xin - qing - zhong li

** i look so retarded**

(from left) top : qing - rachel - bottom: zhong li- angel - me

---------------------------------end---------------------------------

Audit assignment = nightmare

Mr. Mahathir (audit lecturer) said that there were quite a number of failures and for topic 2 (the one i did : "Crisis of confidence - have the recent audit failures damage the profession") there were 2 cases of plagarism. He showed us one of the reports.
According to Mr. An Li Fong, he said that the footer of the report - page number - consists of only numbers (like -1- instead of " page 1 of 23)... this scared me even more cuz my report is numbered based on that.
That night, i dreamt that i was one of them who plagarized. . . .definitely shocked me. . and I straight away jumped up from my beddd. . . .
It definitely is killing me to wait for the results cuz i don't know how well/bad my report is... and i keep wondering if i fulfilled the referencing system, so as to avoid plagarism. .

God Blesssss

0 comments: